Coordinating Institute for COAP 2019 is Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM)
COMMON OFFER ACCEPTANCE PORTAL (COAP)
- COAP provides a common platform for the registered candidates to make the most preferred choice for an admission into an M.Tech. Programme in the participating Institutes or job offers from participating PSU's
- All participating Institutes/ PSU's will upload their offers in a common time window
The registered candidates can access the offers by registering at COAP
- For admission into M.Tech program in any of the participating institutes or applying for a JOB in any participating PSU, every candidate should also apply to the corresponding Institute/PSU
- To understand the mechanism of looking at the available offers and making a choice out of the offers, the candidates are advised to read the guidelines and then register at COAP 2019.
Additional Round C offers are now released.
The offer acceptance by the candidates of COAP Additional Round C is scheduled during 9 am on July 17th to 5 pm on July 18th by clicking here .
IIT Tirupati is not participating in the Additional Round C.
IIT ISM Dhanbad will also participate in Additional Round C.
Participating Institutes(Additional Round C): IIT Bhilai, IIT BHU, IIT Goa, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Mandi, IIT Patna.
For these above institutes,"Reject" or "Reject and Quit" in Additional Round B will be treated as "Reject and Wait" and upgraded offers, if any, will be uploaded in the Addtional Round C
IIT Jodhpur is not participating in the Additional Rounds of COAP.
IIT Palakkad has completed filling their available M.Tech seats and hence not going to upload any more offers in the future rounds of COAP.
All the offered positions at PSU "NPCIL" are accepted by the candidates, therefore, NPCIL is not going to make any more fresh offers in the Additional Rounds A and B.
In COAP Round 5, "Reject and Quit" will be treated as "Reject" and such candidates are eligible for upgraded offers, if any, in Additional round A.
A Candidate opts for "Retain and Wait" in a particular round and don’t visits the COAP Portal in the next round then the choice becomes "Reject and Wait"
The Candidates who have chosen "Accept and Freeze" for any offered programme at any institute are not considered in further COAP rounds at any institute including the PSU 'NPCIL'
The PSU 'NPCIL' will participate (upload their JOB OFFERS) in COAP-2019 from the Round 4 (June 13-15, 2019) onwards
Rounds 1,2,3,4 and 5 are completed.
Additional Round A is completed
Additional Round B is completed
COAP 2019 Registration is open
- COAP is not an Application Portal for M.Tech. Admission in any participating institutes.
- The candidate should apply separately to the respective Institute(s) for M.Tech. admission.
- Each participating Institute will follow the selection procedure as per the norms and guidelines of the respective Institute.
- Participating Institutes will upload their offers on COAP in a time window as given here.
- To access and make a decision on the most preferred choice out of the offers (if any) made by participating Institute(s), each candidate should register at COAP.
COAP 2019 Registration is open
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should have a valid GATE score(Qualified in GATE 2017/2018/ 2019).
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) & Indian Institute of Science (IISc)